DWELLING IN THE WORD
“I was glad when they said to me,
‘Let us go to the house of the Lord.’”
Dwelling in the Word is a different kind of bible study.
· There is no pressure to come up
with “The Right Answer.”
· There are, in fact, no “Wrong Answers.”
· It’s about listening for what jumps out
at you in the story.
· And about what God is doing in the
· And about how God has done something like that in your faith story.
· Then it’s about listening to someone else in the group tell you what they heard
in the story.
· And finally just simply sharing what they said.
Dwelling in the Word builds our ability to see what’s happening in bible stories and how to share that with others.
Dwelling in the Word will be led by Pastors Larry and Dick and Lisa Willi.
There will be no Sunday Adult Education on either Memorial or Labor Day Weekends.