is always a response to what God gives us: God’s everlasting love and life for us shown to us in the life, death, and resurrection of his son Jesus.
You can give at Grace in a number of different ways:
Giving at Worship
- Offering envelopes are available in the pews.
- Members have personalized offering envelopes mailed to them.
- There’s a box for offerings as you enter or leave the sanctuary.
- Offerings in pew envelopes are used for the Unified Budget.
- Any loose cash offerings also go to our Unified Budget.
- Any offerings may also be mailed to Grace or brought to church during regular office hours.
- Many people give to Grace by setting up bill pay in their online banking.
- You can also make offerings to Grace using Vanco, a company that ensures your information and offerings are safe and secure. Learn more
Other Ways We Give
Throughout the year we support collections for community needs organized by local non-profit organizations. Learn more
- You can make a one-time gift or set up a way to continue to give here.
- Our online offerings are processed by Vanco, a company that ensures your information and your offerings are safe and secure. Learn more about Vanco.
- Your online gifts can be used for our Unified Budget, our General Fund, our Food Pantry, or our Radio Fund.
Members’ Envelope Offerings
Members of Grace receive personalized offering envelopes in the mail every quarter, and there’s an offering envelope for every Sunday. Unless otherwise marked on the offering envelope, Sunday offerings are applied to our Unified Budget. Members also receive Holiday and Special Offering Envelopes with their Sunday Envelopes.
The Unified Budget Explained!
- 94% of Unified Budget offerings goes to our general fund expenses which include staff, utility, and programing costs.
- 2% of Unified Budget offerings goes to Capital Improvements. The Board of Structures and Grounds uses those funds for all kinds of substantial projects for our building and grounds: new computers, room renovations, new outside doors, partial costs for repaving the parking lot and purchasing a new boiler.
- 4% of Unified Budget offerings goes to our Synod, the East Central Synod of Wisconsin.
- If you would like 100% of your offering to support Grace, please mark your check or envelope “General Fund.”
We give our holiday offerings away!
- Ash Wednesday
- Wednesdays in Lent
- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Each year, the Board of Outreach decides what ministries our Holiday Offerings support. Ministries that have received our holiday offerings over the years include:
Members also receive Special Offering Envelopes with their quarterly envelope mailing. Offerings in Special Offering Envelopes support specific ministries both within Grace and outside Grace. Special Offering Envelopes include:
- Initial Offering
- Food Pantry
- Radio Fund
- Lutheran Social Services