New To Grace?
Who We Are
- We Celebrate Christ... in our Worship
- We Teach Christ... in our educational ministries
- We Witness to Christ... in our daily words and deeds
- We serve others as though they are Christ... in our outreach ministries
What To Expect
Our main entrance is our parking lot entrance off Monroe Street between Crooks and Moravian Streets. There’s also parking on Moravian Street and Madison Street. If there are no funerals, you may also use the Newcomer Funeral Home parking lot if necessary.
Are Children Welcome?
Yes! Worship is for everyone!
There are special bulletins, a special sermon just for kids and always a special song for them to sing!
You are welcome to bring simple snacks for very young children (small bags of cereal, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, etc.)
If your children have been instructed about communion at your church, they are welcome at our church! If not, all children are welcome to receive a blessing.
There is a Nursery Room (with toys!) for you to use if your children are restless or if you need to change a diaper. Simply ask an usher for directions. You can continue to listen to the service there.
Is There A "Dress Code"?
No! Jesus welcomes everyone just as they are! So do we!
Welcome Visitor Cards!
If you’d like to respond to your visit, we’d love to hear your feedback! Please fill out the bright green cards in the pew rack in front of you and place them in the offering plate.
- Every regular worship service includes Holy Communion.
- If you’re a baptized Christian and you believe, trust, and hope that Jesus Christ is truly present as we eat the bread and drink the wine or grape juice we serve in Holy Communion, you are welcome to receive communion at Grace.
- There are communion instructions on the front cover of our bulletin or program.
- If you need grape juice or gluten free wafers, they are available. You'll find the grape juice in a tray of individual cups on a table where communion is served.
- If you need gluten-free communion bread, before the service simply ask a pastor (we're always around the entrances to church!)
- If your children have been instructed about communion at your church, they are welcome at our church! If not, all children are welcome to receive a blessing.
How Long Is The Service?
About an hour.
Right across the hall from the back entrance to the worship space is “the Parlor.” It’s our living room! There’s a table with coffee and juice and smiling servers to greet you! There’s plenty of seating, snacks, and even WiFi!
What about Sunday School?
Simply follow the signs or ask an usher or a pastor how to get to the Sunday School "wing" of our building. Our Sunday School office always has a friendly greeter to answer questions about Sunday School or even to escort you and/or your children to visit a class! More information is located on our Sunday School page.
While The Kids Are In Sunday School...
There’s always an adult class in the dining room (next to our living room!) between services on Sunday. Topics vary, but classes are designed to include visitors! For more information, please contact Pastor Larry by email or call 920-432-0308.
Mon, May 26th (Memorial Day) - Mon, Sept 1st (Labor Day)
Thursday: 5:30 PM
Sunday: 8 & 10 AM
Tuesday, September 2nd - Sunday, May 25th
Saturday: 5 PM
Sunday: 8 & 10:30 AM
Map and Directions
Becoming A Member of Grace
Becoming a member of Grace is a very simple process built on the assumption that your intent is to worship regularly, participate in the congregation's ministries, and grow as a disciple of Jesus.
New Member Gatherings
Held approximately 3 times a year, new members meet one of these times on a Saturday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon. During the gathering we will introduce ourselves to one another, review what we believe as Lutheran Christians, learn a little about the history of the Lutheran Church and spend time discussing the ministries of Grace. If you are interested in membership please contact Pastor Julie.
Non-member Church Participation
Can I participate in the church even though I'm not a member?
Absolutely! We welcome members and friends to participate in worship, learning and service. While certain responsibilities (serving on the congregation council or a board of the church and voting at congregational meetings) are reserved for confirmed members of Grace, all other ministry opportunities are available for your participation.
Can I be married in at Grace Lutheran if I'm not a member?
It’s a congregational policy that either one or both persons who marry at Grace must be members. We want to be your congregational home not just for a day but every day!