Child-Care Coordinator for
● Sunday School Year Sundays from 7:45 – 11:45 a.m.
● Possibly also for Wonderful Wednesdays in January and February
● For infants through age 4
● a child-care program including Christian-based activities (as possible) and following the Safe Practice Policies of Grace
● with the help of the Board of Education, scheduling appropriate numbers of volunteers to help
● with the help of the Board of Education and GLC Staff, stocking and maintaining the Child Care room and equipment
● at least 21 years old
● experience as a child-care provider or degree in education or child-care
● a worshiping member of the ELCA or one of its full-communion partners.
● Experience supervising and training volunteers.
● Certified in CPR.
Complete job description available from the Church Office upon request. Please send a resume to Pastor Larry